Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tart Tins & Number Cards Garland for JBS

Our blog assignment for the rest of the month at JBS is to create something with Jenni's foundational pieces like large chipboard or bingo cards or tart tins, etc. I jumped at the chance to use those awesome tart tins. I combined them with Jenni's Number Cards as well as vintage metal marquee letters. I used her chipboard pieces, Office and Old Time Photos, along with her Decorative Brads, Doily Flowers, and buttons. Here I've displayed the garland hung between two silver candlesticks and finished with gray grosgrain ribbon. I used an initial for each person in our family then the number 4 since I didn't have a J ;) I was thinking it might be cool to use your One Little Word for 2012 if that's something you're doing.

All the JBS supplies are linked on my post at the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog as well as detailed instructions, a list of tools needed, and step by step photos. If you think this is something you might like to do, please check it out!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!Love this! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, Bri! You are doing a-mah-zing work with JBS. You rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Briana! Thanks so much for sharing. I have lots of vintage tart tins, just not sure what to do with them yet. I love this idea! I especially love the way it looks hanging in front of the chic-o-line sign. I am off to pin it right now! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive me Briana-for not checking in on you for a bit. I just have not been on the computer. You have been a busy gal, lots of new projects! It's always nice to come and see lots of new things to Ooo & Ahh over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love how you used tart tins! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete